Five Epic National Parks Summer 2020
Brochure Type: USA, Canada and Central America 2020
Delve into the stories and natural splendour of the Old West, from the peaks of the Grand Tetons, the bubbling mudpots of Yellowstone, the eerie hoodoos of Bryce Canyon to Zion National Park.
- CRUISE down the Snake River on a float trip
- ICONIC TRAIN ride to the heart of stunning Grand Canyon National Park
- VISIT Jackson, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Williams, Grand Canyon, Salt Lake City Temple Square Discovery Experience, Cameron Trading Post
- 8 breakfasts
- 4 dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (337) 234-4100 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14744758
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2020
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Jackson||Arrive Jackson (2 Nights): Your journey through the Old West and epic national landmarks begins in the intrepid adventurer's town of Jackson. Check in to your hotel and enjoy an afternoon at leisure before meeting your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception this evening.|
Springhill Suites by Marriott Jackson Hole
|Day 2||Jackson||Jackson Sightseeing: The dazzling natural wonders of the Grand Teton National Park take centre stage today as you float down the Snake River, keeping a keen eye out for moose and grizzly bears amidst the pine-clad river banks. This evening, indulge in a Regional Dinner.|
|Day 3||West Yellowstone||Jackson - Grand Teton National Park - West Yellowstone (2 Nights): Explore the alpine landscapes of Grand Teton National Park keeping your camera at hand to capture the mountain meadows and towering peaks that provide a picturesque backdrop for today's drive to West Yellowstone, the gateway to the world's oldest national park and a boon for outdoors enthusiasts of all ages.|
Grey Wolf Inn & Suites
|Day 4||Yellowstone National Park||Yellowstone National Park Sightseeing: Journey to Yellowstone, the world's first national park, where you'll encounter a geothermal wonderland of spouting geysers, bubbling mudpots and turquoise hot springs. Pay a visit to Old Faithful, watching as its waters arc high into the air, and try to spot the park's resident bison, grizzlies and elk as you navigate valleys, passes and valleys during this full-day of sightseeing.|
|Day 5||Salt Lake City||West Yellowstone - Salt Lake City: Travel south to Utah's capital, the centre of the Mormon religion. Delve into your own history at the Salt Lake City Temple Square Discovery Experience, where you'll have an opportunity to see the world's largest collection of genealogical and historical records and perhaps even compare your face to your ancestors. This evening, enjoy dinner at the Roof Restaurant.|
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
|Day 6||Zion National Park||Salt Lake City - Bryce Canyon National Park - Zion National Park: The eerie hoodoo landscapes of Bryce Canyon are our first stop today. Admire its fairytale castles, cathedrals and secret hideaways amidst an amphitheatre of rusty red limestone spires. We'll continue to Zion National Park with its towering cream, pink and red cliffs and unusual biodiversity.|
La Quinta Inn & Suites at Zion Park/Springdale
|Day 7||Williams||Zion National Park - Williams (2 Nights): Enjoy a tram ride through Zion Canyon, against the backdrop of soaring canyon walls and along the Virgin River, delving into some of the park's most treasured spots. We continue to the historic railroad town of Williams, stopping en route at Cameron Trading Post to browse local Navajo handicrafts and perhaps taste some traditional fry bread.|
Grand Canyon Railway Hotel
|Day 8||Grand Canyon National Park||Grand Canyon National Park Sightseeing: Embark on the ride of a lifetime, boarding the Grand Canyon Railway from Williams to the South Rim of the UNESCO-listed Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Visit Grand Canyon National Park and learn how this extraordinary feat of nature developed over the past 40 million years. This evening, we return to Williams and 'Connect with Locals', joining the mayor for a local 'Be My Guest' Farewell Dinner.|
|Day 9||Las Vegas||Williams - Depart Las Vegas: Slice through desert landscapes bound for the desert playground of Las Vegas where you will be transferred to Las Vegas McCarran International Airport or consider extending your stay.|
- Crossovers: All 2019 departure dates will operate as per the 2019 brochure. Itineraries, durations, hotels and inclusions may vary. Please inquire at the time of booking.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class
From $2,650.00 (USD)
Tour Type: DiscoveryBrochure Type: USA, Canada and Central America 2020Delve into the stories and natural splendour of the Old West, from the peaks of the Grand Tetons, the bubbling mudpots of Yellowstone, the eerie hoodoos of Bryce Canyon to Zion Na...